Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 19 May, 2010

Pin Drop.....

My journey with him has been long..
in times when i could not see myself, he was always around...
in times when i was scared, he was always around...
him...i was scared of..terrified..
would run away to meet new people...to avoid him...
moving aimlessly...scared of him...

He is the sweetest, most compassionate....with soo much patience...
as i lay most nights, waiting for him to go so i could sleep,
he would playfully hang around....
tease me with the sudden sound of a drop of water trickling down the kitchen tap
or the watchman's alarm or a bike screeching..

With time, his presence has brought comfort and peace with it
i spend more time with him...
sleep listening to him...
n wake up to him...
i can now see how he can be the most soothing companion for life..

i looked for him when he was not around...
but now...he's with me..
irrespective of the people around me...
we have found our space...our comfort..
our peace!!

I think i finally like silence!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment