Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 13 July, 2010

Bitter Sweet

Every time I was upset, he would know
My heart would call out for him, and he would call..
I was there for him in the thickest moments of his life,
and so was he...

Late one night I drove down to the most remote part of city,
where no girl dared to wander alone at night..
but I had to go, he needed me...
his heart was broken and so was he.
Tears dropped down like the monsoon showers,
and the alcohol to replace those tears was endless.
He had called me to help his pissed self back home!

The shoulder we needed to rest 
our broken, hurt, tiered or relaxed hearts on..
was always each others! Always... My friend!

For years and years together
I could not explain my love for him,
my relation with him...
We had traveled between being 
friends, then lovers and then friends again..
and he was more important to me than I could ever explain!

And then, he choose to abandon me..
when I needed him by my side,
when I wanted to share the biggest joy of my life,
when I found the love of my life,
when I decided on my life partner...
he was gone...leaving without a word..
only questions..unanswered..with no direction!

I say 'Fine! Now he could die and I 
will not even shed a tear in remorse'
Anger of being cheated, of betrayal..
pain of having lost something soo important..
spite, for not knowing why
empty, hollow heart feeling dry!!

I hated him, 
and his betrayal made me bitter to the world.
Anger had found its home deep inside my system.
Days passed and the bitter angry liquid churned inside.

That day, after my shower,
as I prepared for my daily routine,
I got a taste in my mouth...
If i had to define 'bitter' I would say
'Its that taste I got' 
I puked, took all of it out, a dark liquid

I loved him, and always will
beyond human comprehension
And will wait for him to come
when he needs me..and i'll be there!
Always..My friend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment